Steps for scheduling your very first online appointment:
- Visit WC Online, our scheduler.
- Log in to the scheduler with your McDaniel username and McDaniel password. If you are a first time user, fill out your information on the Registration form. This is a one-time step.
- Once logged in, find an available tutoring time that works for you. Click on that time and choose either a 30-minute or 60-minute session using the drop-down box.
- Indicate that you want to meet online using the drop-down box.
- Fill out some info on the assignment you want to work on.
- Click “save.”
- (Optional). On the next window that pops up, “click here” to attach a file to that appointment. Upload the prompt and your writing .doc or .docx form and click “save.”
- Your online tutoring session is now booked!
To log-in to your scheduled online tutoring session:
- Log in to the scheduler.
- Click on your appointment and then click on “Start or Join Online Consultation.”
- Your tutor will introduce him or herself in the chat window on the right and begin the session!
- To simultaneously videoconference, click on “START VIDEO/AUDIO CHAT” and then “Connect/Start Publishing.”